Kamis, 19 Maret 2009

i miss i miss i miss

i miss the way you hold my hand
i miss when you always share your food to me
i miss when you told me to drive your car because i dont have a car to drive by myself
i miss when you always give so many sour candy everytime we meet cause i say i like it so much

I miss when you say that tou rather make me chubby than make me skinny model like any guy would like in their girl
i miss when you always say yes to everything and anything that i said to you
i miss you when you always buy me a hotdog when we watch cinema although i didin't order
i miss seeing my card that was in your wallet
i miss your jealousy of other guy
i miss when you always pick me up whenever i am
i miss your frowning
i miss your jerk smile
i miss your nice smell
i miss our thing
i miss everything that we have

3 komentar:

Gylda mengatakan...

ciye ciye, kok tumben sih lu agak agak romance?

suddenly i see mengatakan...

iya iya hebat ya gw
hahahahahahahah
ini ni kalo kebanyakan denger lagu yang patah hati2 gitu2
jadi bisa begini nih hahahaha

Gylda mengatakan...

loh emang lu patah hati? haha :p