Kamis, 19 Maret 2009

ketika kebosanan datang dan pikiran2 bermunculan


What am I gonna to do when the best part of me was always you, 
We have been together for quite along
Who would have thought it would end up like this?
Where everything we talked about is gone 
And the only chance we have of moving on 

How it truely broke my heart to have to watch him leave, 
But he was torn between what he wants and what he needs, 
They say you love someone enough you've gotta set them free, 

My head keeps saying "no" and my tounge keeps saying "goodbye"
But my heart keeps telling miss him and not give up
So hard to let it go
When it's there, under my skin.

I know that i'm with someone now
I know that i have to learn loving him
I know that i must forget this thing, move on.. but
How can I move on 100% when I still love you...
 -the script-

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

siapa neh jel ? ahhaa